Leviton: Closet Light with Occupancy Sensor
Ideal for Closets, Storage Areas, Attics and Basements. Meets NFPA® 70, NEC® Section 410.16 Requirement
Leviton has expanded its line of Compact Fluorescent Ceiling Lampholders for closets and closed spaces to include this occupancy sensor version. Fluorescent lighting is the energy-efficient alternative to incandescent fixtures. This new Occupancy Sensor Fluorescent Ceiling Lampholder incorporates today’s most wanted features and meets NFPA® 70, NEC® Section 410.16 Requirements.
Designed to reduce the risk of fire in closets, it can also be utilized in open spaces. Suitable for all areas of the home, it automatically senses movement to turn lights ON and is easy to install with pigtail leads and mounting holes for multiple box configurations. Sold with 13W lamp and lamp guard.
- Install in closets, workrooms, basements,storage areas, utility rooms and attics
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Remote switch application with VP0SR-10 (Vizia + Remote Switch)
- Lights turn ON automatically when motion is detected and OFF after 3 minutes when no motion is detected
- Green LED indicator light blinks when motion is detected