Residential Electrical Contracting
AC Electric has been an electrical contractor since 1999 serving over 450 residential customers. We take pride in offering an outstanding electrical installation and service to its customers; and, will always be a primary residential electrical service contractor from now and well in to the future.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- LED Lighting
- Service Upgrades
- Landscape Lighting
- Generator Selection & Installation
- Vehicle Charging Station Installations
- Insurance Claims
- Financing Available (Generators Only)
- Temporary Power Outages
- Trouble Shooting Experts
- Interior Decorator Installations
- Jacuzzi Hot Tub Wiring Installations
- Security Lighting
- Computer Cabling
- Home Theatre Wiring
- Pool Power & Wiring
- Garage Wiring
- Underground Wiring
- Remodel & Renovations
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Buried Electrical Line Repair
- Raychem Gutter Heating Cables
- Design Build Projects
- Lighting Consultation
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Electrical Panel Inspections
- Whole House Inspections
- GFCI Receptacle Installations
- Outlet and Switch Replacements
- Electrician Helpdesk
Our electricians are experienced technicians and undergo training on a weekly basis for the new trends and technologies. Apart from our high quality standard installations, we put a major emphasis on customer service and site cleanliness—we will NEVER leave a project messy!
As a consumer, we understand your frustration. Electrical Contractors are a dime a dozen; what sets us apart?
- Response Time—many times within one hour!
- An experienced technician is available to answer your call during normal business hours
- We offer free advice on all trouble shooting problems over the phone. Many problems can be resolved with the push of a button, or a flip of a switch.
- There is always someone available to pick up the phone. Rarely does the call go in to an answering device; and, when it does, we leave directions on how to get in touch with a live person.
- Quality materials and make the best effort to buy American!
- References available upon request; 9 out of 10 times from YOUR neighborhood.
- Diverse company with a few bilingual technicians (se habla español).
- Never left a project unfinished!
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on most work; matching manufacturer’s warranty on normal wear items (call for details).
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Email replies almost instantaneous
Biggest problem I see today is answering machines and auto tellers! There is no excuse with today's technology to not answer a phone; and, get to speak to a live person. Go ahead and put AC Electric to the test, call us now: