Building owners, did you know energy costs are going up due to Fist Energy closing 3 coal-fired power plants in NE Ohio? In order to shift the demand for energy, auctions were held with outsourced electrical service providers. Despite this fact, the Avon and Perry power plants will be used to make up some of the loss of production; which, will make power outages more frequent.
Now more than ever is the time for you to take advantage of lowering your electrical consumption by looking into your buildings lighting and heating loads. There are many ways in which you can lower your electrical consumption; and, lighting is one of the best avenues to approach. EPAct tax deductions will end December 31, 2013. Additionally, First Energy credits are available first come first served while funds last. The time to act is now. AC Electric can assist you in these areas.
- Complete electrical service and installation
- Trouble shooting experts
- On call 24/
- Certified to reach most government goals
- Over 450 customers, references upon reques
- Fully staffed to resolve your needs
- Our subcontractor team specializes in all phases of fire protection system installations and design, data, communications, and security installations and monitoring.
- Competent person on site with 30 hour OSHA Certification
- Over a decade in service
- Certified to comply with EPAct and Ohio incentive programs for lighting retrofits
- LED Lighting and controls
- Energy control and management
- Certified Briggs & Stratton Generator Dealer
- Design/Build Projects
- Cleveland MBE
- CMHA MBE
- Section 3